You are here:
Solutions & Industries
Today’s office workers require fat clients with conventional CPU – both in the office and on the move.
This type of user environment is and remains the best option
- for everyone, e.g. consultants and sales staff, who needs online and offline access to knowledge resources;
- for professionals who need to perform complex tasks at high speed, like engineers and software developers;
- for businesses and situations where technical or security restrictions do not allow network-centric solutions
T-Systems’ Office Workplace provides lean, productivity-driven services for fat-client systems (desktop PCs and laptops). These standardized, out-of-the-box services can be quickly made available to offices around the world. The offering includes all ongoing management and maintenance tasks for rich clients, ensuring that employees have constant, secure access to the applications they need.
- Ideal for sales people, consultants, software developers and engineers
- Based on fat-client infrastructure
- Remote software installation, maintenance and updates via a network
- International help desk
- Service management and reporting via an online portal